jueves, 20 de octubre de 2022

Bryan Adams - Waking Up The Neighbours 1991



1.            Is Your Mama Gonna Miss Ya? 

2.            Hey Honey I'm Packin' You In!   

3.            Can't Stop This Thing We Started            

4.            Thought I'd Died And Gone To Heaven 

5.            Not Guilty          

6.            Vanishing           

7.            House Arrest     

8.            Do I Have To Say The Words?    

9.            There Will Never Be Another Tonight    

10.         All I Want Is You              

11.         Depend On Me                

12.         (Everything I Do) I Do It For You               

13.         If You Wanna Leave Me (Can I Come Too?)         

14.         Touch The Hand              

15.         Don't Drop That Bomb On Me 

                               

Bryan Adams Vocal Guitarra

Dave Taylor Bajo

Keith Scott Guitarra

Mickey Curry Batería 


DESCARGAR








 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario