miércoles, 16 de noviembre de 2022

Romeo's Daughter - Romeo's Daughter 1988 (remaster 2008)


 

1.            Heaven in the Backseat               

2.            Don't Break My Heart   

3.            I Cry Myself to Sleep at Night    

4.            Wild Child          

5.            Hymn (Look Through Golden Eyes)         

6.            Velvet Tongue 

7.            Stay With Me Tonight   

8.            Inside Out          

9.            I Like What I See             

10.         Colour You a Smile      

11.         Heaven In The Backseat (Live) (Bonus Track)

12.         Velvet Tongue (Live) (Bonus Track)

13.         I Cry Myself To Sleep At Night (Live) (Bonus Track)   

                               

Leigh Matty Vocal

Craig Joiner Guitarra

Tony Mitman Teclados

Andy Wells Batería


DESCARGAR




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario